Actress Alia Bhatt Hot Blue Film Video 2


Alia Bhatt is the new sexy Bollywood. Publish the success of her debut film student of the year, 21-year-old filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt's daughter is in a mood to party. TWF correspondent sreya Basu chats with the actress in Mumbai


Is she enjoying her newfound fame?

Already, that is fun and exciting. In fact, I get more excited when I meet people and they try to recognize me. It is remembering my name and I hope to remember that, and take pictures with them. Life is not so different since I'm not more than a film's age. But I feel very happy when people recognize me and appreciated my work. And that makes me want to work on more movies and more.

What feels to suddenly have so many cameras are turned on to publish student of the year success?

It is always good to have so many cameras focused on me because the cameras too say that they will take too many pictures of me and so many pictures are always too good for my profile.

You played a fashionista in student of the year. How aware of fashion that are in real life?

Alia Bhatt was not aware of fashion before Karan Johar (director of student of the year). After meeting with him, she has become a fashionista.

Tell us about your statement of style.

Now I don't know what my style statement, but use bright colors, depending on the season. For example, in winter, use colors more muted as black, grey, blue and purple, while in summer, I'd rather take more white, yellow, Orange and pink.

Do you prefer for makeup?

Choosing what makeup should I use depends on the time of day is. I always think that less is more. But if I have to go to the evening events, I always prefer to accentuate the eyes and make the darkness, because that gives you a kind of dirty look that I like.

What is your greatest asset?

I believe that my eyes. I do not think that I am sexy, so I do not know what my appeal is sexual.

Who is your youth icon?

My icon of youth is Ranbir Kapoor.

The Indian edition of leading Europe Grazia magazine style you chose as its cover girl for a party theme. How did it feel?

I was filming for Grazia for the first time and was thrilled when she arrived the theme, which is very close to how I am.

And who is that?

Well, I am young, fun, dirty party type. And I throw a problem of party, symbolizing what I am, what should ideally be doing at 19 years of age.

How did the shoot go?

The way in which I am on the cover is actually beyond my imagination, because I never knew that it will be able to achieve a tight bun, since I always thought that my face is very chubby... I was and am a chubby girl always, as you can see. In addition, to make my extra dark eyes, I had to use lenses very painful. But it looks good on the cover, and I am very happy.

This is not the first time that appeared on a magazine cover.

Already, but never have launched me a cover of a single hand. I've always done a thing with Sidharth (Malhotra) and Varun (Dhawan) (co-stars your student of the year). But this time I'm being on my own and so excited.

Media rumor says that her sister mayor Pooja Bhatt (actress turned filmmaker), projected a film with you. Real?

In fact, my sister Pooja once we have just mentioned casually that if ever remade her film Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin (1991), she would do it with me and Ranbir. But none of that is happening now.

Recently I walked the red carpet at the International Film Festival of Marrakech, in Morocco. How was the experience?

It was a lot of fun. To be in the Marrakech film festival made me feel how lucky I am to be on the same podium with so many big names in our country. It was a great privilege that had to be there and also by Karan Johar. I could see people like Catherine Deneuve (French actress) and Monica Bellucci (Italian actress) in front of me! And was pleasantly surprising for me to know the famous Bollywood is internationally.
Share this video :
 
Copyright © 2012. Indian Actress Blue Film Leaked Sexy Videos - All Rights Reserved